We want our patients to know that due to the COVID-19 our office is following the safety precautions recommended by the CDC and the Board of Health. Our Dental Office in White Plains is fully open for in-person care for patients in accordance with the guidelines set forth, we are open to provide comprehensive general dentistry services.
Hanswirth Dentistry is taking appropriate measures to keep our patients and team members safe. Our office has always gone above and beyond to meet the health standards and guidelines set up by the CDC and ADA and we will continue to exceed those standards now.
We encourage you to visit our dental clinic and trust that we will continue to implement any action necessary to ensure the safety of our patients and staff. Please remember that maintaining good oral hygiene is essential to your overall health.
Your Hanswirth Dentistry experience will be a little different to help ensure your safety and our compliance with local and state ordinances.
Here’s what you can expect at your next visit:
- Patients must wear when they come in or we offer masks to patients
- All patients will be confirmed COVID-free prior to being scheduled, as well as upon check-in (temperature checks and health questionnaire)
- Our staff is equipped with the proper (PPE) personal protective equipment (e.g., gloves, masks, eyewear and more)
- Hanswirth Dentistry‘s personnel undergo daily temperature checks and health screenings.
- Patients will experience a clean and disinfected reception area at all times
- Sanitizing stations will be provided for patients
- Some sterilized electronic devices will solely be used for check-ins
- Continual sanitation of door handles, countertops, restrooms, and furniture
- Sterile instruments and devices at all time
- Clean and disinfected environmental surfaces
- Patients will be asked to practice social distancing, respiratory hygiene, and cough etiquette
- Exceptional dental care from our Hanswirth Dentistry‘ team
- If you are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms, you must please call immediately cancel or reschedule your appointment.